May 17, 2013

Fun Friday Collabo with Darlene, Week 3

It's another Friday in May... you know what that means!  Collabo time with my talented friend Darlene!  This week we are both using Penny Black's 4310K Verdant.
May 17
To create my card I first stamped 4310K Verdant with VersaMark Ink into white cardstock.  Next, I sponged Pan Pastels over the stamped image.  I love how easy this look is to create and what great coverage the Pan Pastels provide.  To finish things off, I simply stamped my background using Penny Black 40-206 Glory of Modesty with Sea Breeze VersaMagic ink.
IMG_0439
You can see all the details of my collabo with Darlene on THIS post, and if you missed last week's posting you can check it out HERE.
IMG_0440
Now be sure to pop over to Darlene's blog to see what she's created. 
I know its going to be a stunner!