May 10, 2013

Fun Friday Collabo with Darlene

I love Fridays...especially this month as I am collaborating with Darlene!!  And in case you missed last Friday's post and all of our collabo details, you can see it by clicking HERE.  Today we are both using Penny Black's 30-170 T for Transparent set, 30-170 Sweet Home.
May 10
Here's what I created...
IMG_0444
I began by stamping the house with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink, embossing in clear powder, and coloring with Copic Markers.  The patterned paper with text (MME) was ever so lightly colored with a white Pan Pastel to mute the contrast between the text and the background.  I create the splatter effect by coloring with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Stamper's Big Brush Pens onto my acrylic block, spritzing with water, and then flicking the ink/paint onto the card base using a paintbrush.  Finally, I added just a bit of twine from The Twinery (available from SRM Stickers) to finish things off.
IMG_0446
Thanks for visiting and now be sure to go visit Darlene's blog to see what her talented hands have done with this same stamp set!