October 31, 2011

PB and J Video Tutorial

It's Monday which means it's time for a new PB and J Video Tutorial.  Today I'm sharing a fun coloring technique, combining Copic markers with Faber-Castell Art Grip Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils. 
Visit the Penny Black blog HERE to check out the video.
Oh, and I had several questions on the light box in my craft room tour.  I've updated that post with the information.  (near the end of the post, click HERE or scroll down to find it) Thanks for visiting! See ya tomorrow with our next featured artist.


8 comments :

Brenda said...

Oh Jill! I cannot get enough of this elf and what fun colours in your patterned papers! Stunning work as always! Off to look at the video!

craftycon said...

Hi Jill, The only reason I look forward to Mondays. Video day! I am also falling in love with this elf, he make me smile. Beautiful card as always. Have a great week! Hugs. Connie

Barb said...

Love the paper you used with this adorable elf, Jill! Awesome coloring! Such a cute card! Happy Halloween! :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Loved the video Jill and how you added some festive holiday music!! Fabulous card!

sheila said...

Great video (again heheheh) Jill and I love the coloring. Being new to copics it would not have occurred to me to add a different medium to them but I absolutely love the effect! And this elf is adorable....I love the colors that you have used to color her.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Just wonderful!! I love all the bright and happy colors... And your design is awesome too. Great card!

jen said...

Oh my gosh how stinkin cute is this! Now on to watch the video.
Hugs,jen

Paula (PEP) said...

So hlepful - especially in terms of shading & the fact that it is high contrast that REALLY adds definition. I'm learning much form these videos & they're always giving me something to think about.
Thanks for all your hard work - much appreciated.
Paula (PEP)