October 20, 2011

Harvest Peek Plus a Video

Just popping in to let you know I have a card on Michelle's blog, Page Master Designs, today.  She's doing a fun Halloween/Harvest event this month and I'm honored to play along!  Here's a little peek at my card:
Click HERE to see the rest...  :)
Here's a look at the card I have up on the Mementos blog today, totally inspired by this card by Kathy Racoosin:

And here's a video, too:


More details available on the Mementos blog HERE.
I'll be back tomorrow with one more AWESOME card from Mel!


6 comments :

Dee in N.H. said...

Thanks for another great video!!!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jill this is a BOUNTIFUL harvest day ... cards, videos, sneak peeks! Thanks for all the colorful and creative inspiration!

Unknown said...

Jill thank you so much for joining me in my Haunted Harvest Happenings! Your card is gorgeous!!!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow Jill this is stunning. So love your videos and can't get enough of your work. Miss ya!

Brenda said...

Both your cards are absolute stunners Jill! I really love how you coloured the pumpkins! As for this card, I love those flowers against he background you created!

sheila said...

wonderful cards Jill! and the tutorial was, as usual, so well done!