December 30, 2010

Wanda *Day 5*

**OOPS--I scheduled this post and put the wrong date...we'll just pretend it's Friday...LOL**
Click HERE, or scroll down, for Thursday's post.

Well, it's Friday and so I'm sad to say it's our last day of inspiration with Wanda. It's been such a treat to share her talent this week! Thanks, Wanda for playing along. ;) And remember, you can always check out more of her fabulous cards on her PHOTOSTREAM and BLOG. Okay, this just couldn't be prettier! First of all, Wanda's coloring on the tulips is perfection!! And talk about an eye-catching background...the text paper is wonderful. Finally, I love all of the finishing touches Wanda has added to this card-from the ribbon to the heart charm, it all adds up to a beauty!!
Here is my take using another Tiffany Doodles digi image: Thanks again for visiting and commenting this week! You guys are the best!!! See you Saturday with some more inspiration...Purple Onion Designs style! :)
Stamps: Floral Image (Tiffany Doodles), Hero Arts (CL367, CG125)

9 comments :

Brenda said...

Awesome! Love any card that has flowers on it and these two are spectacular! I really need to get some of that seam binding, it just gives such a soft touch!

Lin said...

That card of Wanda's is one of my personal favorites, and your take is equally lovely, Jill. I've missed most of this week; must go back and see all the goodies.....

Unknown said...

Oh that card is spectacular! You are really good at interpreting and adding your own flair. But I will say one thing...your "it's Friday" comment threw me thought I missed a day or something so I checked and rechecked my calendar...it says Thursday...maybe I'm still missing something though! LOL!

Anonymous said...

omigosh, jill, i love both of these cards!!
absolute perfection!!

Dawn T said...

lover hte wonderful pinks on both cards, but your one is just beautiful. Love the little mushrooms

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ooh my! That drooping flower is so elegant, love your take on her card! Luscious colors!

Princess said...

Jill,
I giggled when I read that this was for Friday. Because this morning I practically smiled ear to ear when I saw that there were two posts today! What a treat.

Ok, so there won't be a post tomorrow...but it was fun while it lasted! =)

Love your cards...and those you are inspired by. Today I showed my sister how to do one of your techniques, then I showed her your blog. She loved it!

Mari said...

I couldn't tell you why this card (yours, of course!) caught my attention so thoroughly. I just couldn't stop looking at it - and I don't even *like* pink!
All I can say is - perfection! :D

Alice said...

your card is gorgeous, Jill! love love the white space on the image piece. fabulous design!