February 24, 2010

Carole *Day 5*

Carole is a master of all styles! Check her bright, fun card:

I love the sweet, simplicity of this design! The bright flowers are perfectly colored and the dainty pearls make the perfect centers. The butterflies add a touch of whimsy and the watercolor effect adds to the appeal of this card! Finally, who can resist that splendid, big, white bow??!!
Here is my take:

See you tomorrow, my bloggin' buddies, for our last day with Carole!

Oh, and I almost forgot-- I've had a couple of requests that I add Feed Burner or Feed Blitz here so y'all can subscribe to my little blog. I've just started looking into it and will keep you posted! Thanks again for your comments and interest!! If I had known blogging would be this fun, I would have started a long time ago! :)

Supplies--Stamps: Flowers (Hero Arts CL400), Dragonflies (Hero Arts CL228), Sentiment (Hero Arts CL342), Crackle (Rubber Stampede); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), Black Ink (Stampin' Up); Other: Pearls (Recollections), Misc. Cardstock and Thread

17 comments :

Els said...

oh Jill! This is amazing! Love the colored flowers and the little dragonflies! So beautiful!

Sanne said...

Wow wow wowers - look at that coloring / distressing!
I´m speachless sweetie!
Hugs Sanne

Agata said...

Your coloring is absolutely amazing! This flowers are so beautiful and cheery! Great card!

alexandra s.m. said...

So Vibrant! Gorgeous!!

Nancy said...

Sweet simplicity is the theme today with gorgeous results! I really love these 2 cards, Carole's is so fresh and sweet; I love how you took her idea and made it your own with more dramatic flowers and the rich colorful background. Simply wonderful inspiration!!

Virginia L. said...

Another eye-catching card, Jill! Your amazing distressing ability is boundless

Dotty Jo said...

Oh you girls!!!!! Love your vivid blue sky Jill! Jo x

Barbara said...

WOW! :-D
So different but equally pretty!

Barbara

Tiffany Ervin said...

WOW!! Your flowers just jump off of the screen like crazy Jill! Beautiful color and depth!

Barb said...

I loved this card from Carole, and still do!! And yours, Jill? My goodness! That gorgeous distressing talent of yours, and the vibrant colors of the flowers, sure make for a fantastic card!! Wow!

Alice said...

wow! stunning! love how you used those exotic decor flowers! LOVE THIS!! =)

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Pretty!

Jacqueline said...

Both beautiful cards! Love how your inspiration piece came out Jill and love the playful feel of Caroles card!

Anonymous said...

what??!!
just LOOK at this card!! how do you do it??
these colours are absolutely amazing!!
i'm gobsmacked. utterly gobsmacked. :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, Jill! Your colors are just brilliant, love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love that word, "gobsmacked"! Your work is incredible!! How you do it time after time, I don't know!! This card especially is amazing!! Judy Jung

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic cards by both artists! Love the bright and cheery colors.