November 12, 2009

Lin- Day 6

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by for our last day of inspiration with the very talented Lin! I know I will be checking her flickr photostream often as her creations are always filled with beauty and creativity! Here is today's card by Lin:


This card is so elegant and charming. I love Lin's roses which are colored perfectly- such amazing highlights and shading! The embossed background almost reminds me of a pretty linen tablecloth and the roses are the beautiful centerpiece. Finally, I love the way Lin has showcased her sentiment with the punched paper! I know this card would bring a smile to anyone's face!


Here is my card:



Thanks again for everyone who has stopped by this week and for all of the kind comments! A big thanks to Lin for playing along and allowing me to share her inspiring cards on my blog.

Supplies


Stamps: Sentiment/Tag (Hero Arts CL197), Flowers (Hero Arts H2965), Splatter Pattern (All Night Media); Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Black Ink (Stampin' Up); Other: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug by ProvoCraft), Watercolor Pencils (Stampin' Up), Misc. Thread, Stitching, and Cardstock, Dimensional Adhesive, Hero Arts Gems

7 comments :

Lin said...

Thank you so much, Jill, for the lovely honor of having my cards on your blog. It's been alot of fun for me, and I hope for you, too. Sending hugs!

Nancy said...

Jill, I love how you described Lin's lovely card...beautiful imagery. Your card is colored and shaded wonderfully, again I love your bold rich colors and design!
Blessings to you, sweet Jill!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a treat today! Both of these beauties are so outstanding! Thanks for a most lovely week showcasing Lin's and your's beautiful creations!
marilynv19

Sue McRae said...

Beautiful cards today Jill! It was great seeing your inspired cards from Lin this week!

Virginia L. said...

Another fab take on Lin's card! Love the bright color combo and the added dimensions from the Swiss dots! Fantastic job, Jill!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love your flower vase Jill! Such pretty colors and so bold looking!

Heather Maria said...

Jill, I've really enjoyed seeing your cards inspired by Lin this week. Another two wonderful cards today.