October 29, 2009

Susan- Day 6

Today is our last day of Susan's inspiration. I want to thank her for allowing me to feature her pretty cards on my blog this past week! Here is Susan's card for today:


I love the way Susan colored the rose image. Her highlights and shading are perfect. The purple "pops" against the blue background. And what a unique way Susan has attached the sentiment--tied around the stem of the rose!

Here is my take on Susan's card:



Thanks for coming by this week to check out Susan's cards. It has been my pleasure to share her work on my blog! Don't forget to come back to see who the next featured stamper will be... :)

Supplies
Stamps: Bird (Martha Stewart), Plaid Background (Martha Stewart), Sentiment (Hero Arts JS143), Text (Inkadinkado); Ink: Black Ink (Stampin' Up), VersaMagic Chalk Ink; Other: Joann's Craft Essentials White Embossing Powder, Watercolor Pencils (Stampin Up), Dimensional Adhesive, Misc. Cardstock, Stampin Up/Sizzix Top Note Die Cut, Scallop Punch (Fiskars)

7 comments :

Jacqueline said...

WOW WOW - Jill you did an amazing job with your inspiration card today - absolutely love it!!

Sanne said...

This is so beautiful Jill - lovely colors and a very cute bird!

Sue McRae said...

Fabulous design Jill! Love the colours and that you cut out the bird on the branch! It's been a fun week Jill, thanks for featuring me on your blog!

Virginia L. said...

I like how oyu use the colors and do a total different design! FABULOUS!!

Kathy said...

Wow JIll ...stunning stunning...love the vibrant colors!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Lovely Jill! You really are rocking your inspiration cards, they are gorgeous and I love this design with the bird, she looks so thoughtful sitting on the branch!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards and the colors are so beautifully vibrant! Truly eye candy!
marilynv19