October 18, 2009

Karen's Inspiration- Day 2

Welcome back! Here is Karen's beautiful card for today's inspiration:


I love the teal, orange, and brown colors. When looking at her photostream in flickr--this card caught my eye immediately! One things I love about Karen's cards are her flowers that are full of texture!!! They seem to pop right off the page and make the best focal points. I just had to try to recreate a couple on my card:



Thanks again for stopping by! See you tomorrow!


Stamps: Sentiment (Making Memories), Leaves (Hero Arts)


Ink: Memories Chestnut Dye Ink Pad


Other: Twine (Darice, Ink.), Misc. Button and Cardstock, Teal Cardstock (My Mind's Eye)

3 comments :

Virginia L. said...

I think You have captured Karen's style!! Love your take on her cards! Simply Awesome, Jill.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill! I MUST say that I LOVE your card MUCH BETTER! What kind words you've used to describe my work. You are TOO KIND, Jill, and I am so FLATTERED.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Love, Karen

Heather Maria said...

Love your take on Karen's card. Two beautiful cards - a feast for the eyes.